Well, one guy decided to grab his GoPro camera and recreate those videos to show that his 9-5 office job is just as thrilling as high-octane sports. He works in a real estate firm, as he explains on Reddit.
He goes about his daily activities — faxing, surfing the Internet, going to the bathroom, etc. — in that intense GoPro style, and the result is quite funny.
Read next: Here’s the New Camera That Could Kill GoPro
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This