Well, one guy decided to grab his GoPro camera and recreate those videos to show that his 9-5 office job is just as thrilling as high-octane sports. He works in a real estate firm, as he explains on Reddit.
He goes about his daily activities — faxing, surfing the Internet, going to the bathroom, etc. — in that intense GoPro style, and the result is quite funny.
Read next: Here’s the New Camera That Could Kill GoPro
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Ocean Is Climate Change’s First Victim and Last Resort
- Column: 6 Proven Ways to Reduce Gun Violence
- Ads Are Officially Coming to Netflix. Here's What That Means for You
- Jenny Slate on the Unifying Power of a Well-Heeled Shell Named Marcel
- Column: The FDA's Juul Ban May Not be a Pure Public Health Triumph
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State