Well, one guy decided to grab his GoPro camera and recreate those videos to show that his 9-5 office job is just as thrilling as high-octane sports. He works in a real estate firm, as he explains on Reddit.
He goes about his daily activities — faxing, surfing the Internet, going to the bathroom, etc. — in that intense GoPro style, and the result is quite funny.
Read next: Here’s the New Camera That Could Kill GoPro
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow