"There's coffee in that nebula"... ehm, I mean... in that #Dragon. pic.twitter.com/9MYrqIOXnI
— Samantha Cristoforetti (@AstroSamantha) April 17, 2015
Trekkies will appreciate this recent tweet from an Italian astronaut aboard the International Space Station (ISS).
Samantha Cristoforetti donned the uniform from Star Trek: Voyager and tweeted “‘There’s coffee in that nebula’… ehm, I mean… in that #Dragon,” referring to last week’s launch of the Dragon spacecraft, which carried an espresso machine aptly named “ISSpresso,” among 4,300 pounds of other supplies.
The tweet has racked up nearly 6,500 retweets and 8,000 favorites since it was posted last week.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Donald Trump Was Just Indicted. Here's What to Know About the Charges and the Case
- What Could Happen Next for Donald Trump
- Trump's Indictment Drama Showcased His Rivals' Weakness
- Inside Ukraine's Push to Try Putin For War Crimes
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- Elon Musk Signs Open Letter Urging AI Labs to Pump the Brakes
- Eliezer Yudkowsky: Pausing AI Developments Isn't Enough. We Need to Shut it All Down
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Cheryl Strayed Will Always Be Here for You
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now