— Samantha Cristoforetti (@AstroSamantha) April 17, 2015
Trekkies will appreciate this recent tweet from an Italian astronaut aboard the International Space Station (ISS).
Samantha Cristoforetti donned the uniform from Star Trek: Voyager and tweeted “‘There’s coffee in that nebula’… ehm, I mean… in that #Dragon,” referring to last week’s launch of the Dragon spacecraft, which carried an espresso machine aptly named “ISSpresso,” among 4,300 pounds of other supplies.
The tweet has racked up nearly 6,500 retweets and 8,000 favorites since it was posted last week.
- Meet TIME’s Newest Class of Next Generation Leaders
- After Visiting Both Ends of the Earth, I Realized How Much Trouble We’re In
- Google Is Making It Easier to Remove Personal Info From Search
- Oil Companies Posted Huge Profits. Here’s Where The Cash Will Go (Hint: Not Climate)
- Column: We Asked Hundreds of Americans About Abortion. Their Feelings Were Complicated
- A Short History of the Rise, Fall, and Rise Again of the Marcos Family
- Long-Lasting Birth Control Is Already Hard to Get. Advocates Worry It May Only Get Worse
- Who Should Be on the 2022 TIME100? Vote Now