A man was arrested on aggravated assault among other charges in the middle of the night on Saturday after getting into a physical altercation with another man about whether Michael Jordan or LeBron James was a better basketball player, according to police in State College, Penn.
The Centre Daily Times reports via online court records that Daniel Mondelice, 22, was released on bond and asked not to return to the apartment where the incident occured. Police say he was arrested a second time that day after he got argumentative with a group of women he was supposed to stay with at a different apartment complex.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Olivia B. Waxman at email@example.com