[ustream id=10476979 live=1 hwaccel=1 version=3 width=480 height=296]
The challenge: Eat a 72-ounce steak, a baked potato, a shrimp cocktail, a salad and a roll in under an hour, and the meal is free.
Molly Schuyler, whose Facebook page proclaims her the number one female independent competitive eater in the world, devoured three of each in just 20 minutes at The Big Texan restaurant in northern Texas.
The 120-pound mother of four ate the first meal in 4 minutes 18 seconds, breaking the restaurant’s 4:58 record that she set in May 2014, according to the Amarillo Globe News.
“We’ve seen a lot of things come through these doors but Molly … she takes the cake … she takes lots and lots of cake,” joked Bobby Lee, Big Texan co-owner.
- How the Anti-Vax Movement Is Taking Over the Right
- What Happens Next in Ukraine Could Change Europe Forever
- There's So Much More To Say About Bill Cosby
- Death Doulas Used to Be Rare. The COVID-19 Pandemic Changed That
- What It Feels Like to Be a Muslim Woman Auctioned Online by India's Right Wing
- America's First Openly Trans City Council President Wants to Heal Minneapolis
- The World's Farmers Need to Prepare for Serious Cash Crop Disruption