Just a week after Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel became new parents, they’ve introduced the littlest Timberlake to the world via Instagram.
On Sunday, Timberlake posted a snap of his wife holding their son, Silas, who was dressed in a tiny Memphis Grizzlies basketball shirt. (It’s dad’s favorite team)
The photo included the caption, “The Timberlakes are ready!!! GO GRIZZ! #GritNGrind #Playoffs #BabyGrizzROAR.”
The couple has reportedly made plans to raise their son in Montana, away from Hollywood paparazzi. But we’re likely to catch a few more pics of little Silas from his social media-happy parents.
- Who Will Be TIME's Person of the Year 2023?
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time