Fashion designer, singer, mother … model? Leave it to Victoria Beckham to be the most stylish walking advertisement of all time. The Spice Girl-turned-acclaimed fashion designer is celebrating her 41st birthday today, and we’re taking a look back at her most memorable sartorial moments in honor of it.
Whether on the street, at the airport, or on the red carpet Beckham always has impeccable outfits—and more often than not she’s donning her own designs. And when it comes to developing your personal style, Beckham has an important tip to keep in mind. “At the beginning, you should try everything. Good, bad, awful,” she previously told InStyle. “As you get older, you start getting a good idea of what suits you. Trust your gut, not a stylist or a rule maker.”
One thing’s certain: Victoria Beckham will always be fashionably Posh to us.
More from InStyle:
- Victoria Beckham’s Changing Looks
- David and Victoria Beckham Reveal Why Their Kids Are Always So Impeccably Dressed
- Victoria Beckham’s Best Beauty Moments
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time