MOSES NG/GETTY IMAGES
DIMITRIOS KAMBOURIS/GETTY IMAGES
JON FURNISS/INVISION FOR HARPER'S BAZAAR/AP
Fashion designer, singer, mother … model? Leave it to Victoria Beckham to be the most stylish walking advertisement of all time. The Spice Girl-turned-acclaimed fashion designer is celebrating her 41st birthday today, and we’re taking a look back at her most memorable sartorial moments in honor of it.
Whether on the street, at the airport, or on the red carpet Beckham always has impeccable outfits—and more often than not she’s donning her own designs. And when it comes to developing your personal style, Beckham has an important tip to keep in mind. “At the beginning, you should try everything. Good, bad, awful,” she previously told InStyle. “As you get older, you start getting a good idea of what suits you. Trust your gut, not a stylist or a rule maker.”
One thing’s certain: Victoria Beckham will always be fashionably Posh to us.
Read the rest of the article HERE.
This article originally appeared on InStyle.com.
More from InStyle:
- Victoria Beckham’s Changing Looks
- David and Victoria Beckham Reveal Why Their Kids Are Always So Impeccably Dressed
- Victoria Beckham’s Best Beauty Moments
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- The World's Greatest Places of 2023
- Exclusive: Effective Altruist Leaders Were Repeatedly Warned About Sam Bankman-Fried Years Before FTX Collapsed
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Postmaster General Louis DeJoy's Surprising Second Act
- Gaslighting, Narcissist, and More Psychology Terms You're Misusing
- In This Texas County, There's No Such Thing as Moving on From COVID-19
- In Defense of Nora Ephron's Unfairly Panned Heartburn Movie
- Want Today's Top Headlines in Your Inbox? Sign Up for The Brief