Fans everywhere are swooning at the thought of a Ryan Gosling and Harrison Ford bromance onscreen — Gosling is in talks to star in the Blade Runner sequel.
The sequel, directed by Denis Villeneuve, will take place many years after the end of the 1982 original in which Harrison Ford’s character Rick Deckard was tasked with hunting down and killing machines that are almost identical to humans, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Ford will be reprising his role in the sequel.
Principal photography for the film will start in the summer of 2016.
- Extreme Heat Makes It Hard for Kids to Be Active. But Exercise Is Crucial In a Warming World
- Pelosi's Visit to Taiwan Has Badly Damaged U.S.-China Relations, But Not Irreversibly
- Reality TV Has Reshaped Our World, Whether We Like It or Not
- Progress Is Not A Given. It is Won: The Connection Between James Baldwin and Toni Morrison
- The Inflation Reduction Act's Name Says A Lot About The Climate Fight
- How Reservation Dogs Became More than Just Must-See Television in Its Second Season
- The U.S Will Soon Have Space Force Ambassadors Around the World