On Wednesday, Gisele Bündchen formally announced her retirement from modeling after 20 years. But first, the 34-year-old supermodel decided to walk the runway one last time at São Paulo Fashion Week.
In the photos above, you’ll see Gisele strutting her stuff on the catwalk for the final time — and you’ll also see her laughing and celebrating.
As a bonus, here’s an Instagram of Gisele prepping for the final show:
The caption translates to: “I’m very happy that my last show will happen in my country where everything started 20 years ago.”
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Clandestine Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- The Biggest Snubs and Surprises of the 2023 Oscar Nominations
- Talking Less Will Get You More
- Kamala Harris Subtly Emerges as Powerful White House Asset
- How Avatar: The Way of Water Became the 6th Movie in History to Make $2 Billion
- Is There Really No Safe Amount of Drinking?
- How Our Cells Strategize To Keep Us Alive