Ever feel envious of John Krasinski? Anna Kendrick knows the feeling.
On an upcoming episode of the Spike show Lip Sync Battle, the Pitch Perfect actress lip syncs a love song dedicated to Krasinski’s wife, her former Into the Woods co-star Emily Blunt, while the former Office star looks on. The song she chooses, One Direction’s “Steal My Girl,” is performed in front of a cheering crowd and images of Blunt.
During the performance, Krasinski laughs while Kendrick points to him and lip syncs, “Everybody wanna take her heart away,” before unzipping her jacket to reveal a T-shirt of Kendrick and Blunt framed in a heart.
Lip Sync Battle might be a new series – the episode with Kendrick and Krasinski, due to air Thursday, is only the show’s fourth episode – but it’s received attention for its pitting of celebrities against each other, such as Blunt vs. Anne Hathaway and Jimmy Fallon vs. Dwayne Johnson. Hosted by LL Cool J, Lip Sync Battle premiered April 2.
- Extreme Heat Makes It Hard for Kids to Be Active. But Exercise Is Crucial In a Warming World
- Pelosi's Visit to Taiwan Has Badly Damaged U.S.-China Relations, But Not Irreversibly
- Reality TV Has Reshaped Our World, Whether We Like It or Not
- Progress Is Not A Given. It is Won: The Connection Between James Baldwin and Toni Morrison
- The Inflation Reduction Act's Name Says A Lot About The Climate Fight
- How Reservation Dogs Became More than Just Must-See Television in Its Second Season
- The U.S Will Soon Have Space Force Ambassadors Around the World