Miley Cyrus has a message to the gossip magazines: #GETITRIGHT. After a recent issue of Life & Style claimed the “Wrecking Ball” singer and fellow pop star Selena Gomez were once “pregnant by the same man,” Cyrus decided to shoot down a silly rumor was with even sillier response: “And by the same man we mean @justinbieber,” she captioned a photo of the cover story in question.
Gomez hasn’t joked about the rumors on social media herself, but maybe because — as someone who actually dated the Biebz for a long time — she probably doesn’t find headlines about “the desperate decisions that changed their lives” quite as funny.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears