Ice Cube visited Conan on Wednesday to talk about the 20th anniversary of Friday and the movie’s line “Bye, Felicia,” which has become a popular catchphrase in about the last year.
“I mean ‘Bye, Felicia,’ right now, that is the phrase to get anybody out [of] your face that’s saying something stupid,” he said.
A special director’s cut of the movie will return to select theaters on Monday, or as fans might call it, 4/20.
- LeBron James Could Take Pickleball—Yes, Pickleball—to the Next Level
- It's Going to Be a Lot More Expensive to Heat Your Home This Winter. Here's What To Expect
- The U.S. Might Be the Surprising Determining Factor in the Future of Armenia
- Rapper Saucy Santana Is Opening a Door For His Community
- Here are the Biggest Moments from the TIME100 Leadership Forum and Impact Awards in Singapore
- Column: Russia Wants to Lock Ukraine Back in the Soviet Cellar
- As the Kanjuruhan Tragedy Shows, Indonesia Has Not Resolved Its Long-Standing Problem of Soccer Violence
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in October 2022
- A New Documentary Series Illuminates the History and Evolution of Queer Horror