Rap star Nicki Minaj fueled rumors Wednesday night that she and rapper Meek Mill are now engaged by taking to social media to flash some serious bling on her ring finger.
Neither Mill’s nor Minaj’s camp has confirmed any engagement, but it is not every day a woman is given a gigantic, heart shaped, diamond-encrusted ring that E!News estimated would retail for approximately $500,000.
To break it down, the drama began Tuesday night when fans and journalists alike pointed out that Minaj was sporting the rock from an Instagram photo she posted of the couple in Miami.
Minaj did her part to encourage speculation by posting a cryptic message on Twitter the next day.
And she delivered a few hours later, posting the close-up photo of her stunning iced-out ring.
For his part, Mill acknowledged the relationship (but not any engagement) by replying “I am!” via Twitter when a user pointed out how lucky he is.
Rumors of the relationship started in February after Minaj shared a picture of Mill kissing her on the cheek and the couple has been spotted together numerous times since.
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- The World's Greatest Places of 2023
- Exclusive: Effective Altruist Leaders Were Repeatedly Warned About Sam Bankman-Fried Years Before FTX Collapsed
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Postmaster General Louis DeJoy's Surprising Second Act
- Gaslighting, Narcissist, and More Psychology Terms You're Misusing
- In This Texas County, There's No Such Thing as Moving on From COVID-19
- In Defense of Nora Ephron's Unfairly Panned Heartburn Movie
- Want Today's Top Headlines in Your Inbox? Sign Up for The Brief