Rap star Nicki Minaj fueled rumors Wednesday night that she and rapper Meek Mill are now engaged by taking to social media to flash some serious bling on her ring finger.
Neither Mill’s nor Minaj’s camp has confirmed any engagement, but it is not every day a woman is given a gigantic, heart shaped, diamond-encrusted ring that E!News estimated would retail for approximately $500,000.
To break it down, the drama began Tuesday night when fans and journalists alike pointed out that Minaj was sporting the rock from an Instagram photo she posted of the couple in Miami.
Minaj did her part to encourage speculation by posting a cryptic message on Twitter the next day.
And she delivered a few hours later, posting the close-up photo of her stunning iced-out ring.
For his part, Mill acknowledged the relationship (but not any engagement) by replying “I am!” via Twitter when a user pointed out how lucky he is.
Rumors of the relationship started in February after Minaj shared a picture of Mill kissing her on the cheek and the couple has been spotted together numerous times since.
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy