From the Thinker to Jay Leno, some of history’s most noteworthy figures have been defined by the outcropping of skin and bone that bottoms out a face. According to new research, chins are not a biological necessity—but we’re still very fond of them. See if you can match the distinctive chin to its corresponding celebrity.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow