Improv Everywhere, which specializes in staging practical jokes around New York City, delivered 20 pizzas to lucky passengers sitting inside an MTA subway car. In a video uploaded to YouTube video on Tuesday, you can see a fake news crew, delivery men, and people passing out chili flakes and parmesan cheese, not to mention the MTA official who said this car was being recognized for having the most courteous riders and the least amount of “man-spreading” violations. The pizza, however, seemed to be very real and looked very delicious.
- Here’s How Effective the Original Vaccines Are Against Omicron
- The Promise—And Possible Perils—of Editing What We Say Online
- How Trump Survived Decades of Legal Trouble: Deny, Deflect, Delay, and Don't Put Anything in Writing
- Flint Is Still Shaken by its Water Crisis—and Residents Are Experiencing Long-Term Mental-Health Issues
- A Beer Shortage Is Brewing. A Volcano Is Partly to Blame
- How Fasting Can—and Can't—Improve Gut Health
- Cities Keep Enforcing Curfews for Teens, Despite Evidence They Don't Stop Crime
- Joe Manchin’s Red Tape Reform Could Supercharge Renewable Energy in the U.S.
- Column: We Should Talk More About What a Brilliant Actor Marilyn Monroe Was