Until now, Tinder users could only share photos from Facebook. But a new update means you can finally link your Instagram account to your Tinder profile too.
Users who choose to integrate their Instagram profiles will be able to display the 34 most recent photos, the Los Angeles Times reports. According to Tinder president Sean Rad, a “substantial percentage” of people on the popular dating app already list their Instagram handles in their bios.
“It will help you better understand who the person is that you’re talking to,” Rad told Mashable.
If you’re a Tinder user with a private Instagram account, no worries: there’s an option to display your photos within your Tinder profile without changing your Instagram privacy settings.
So if you want to attract a quality mate, your Insta game better be on point. Also, now is the time to figure out which filter makes you look the best.
- The Real Reason Florida Wants to Ban AP African-American Studies, According to an Architect of the Course
- Column: Tyre Nichols' Killing Is The Result of a Diseased Culture
- Without Evusheld, Immunocompromised People Are on Their Own Against COVID-19
- Here Are All the Movies and TV Shows That Make Up the New DCU
- TikTok's 'De-Influencing' Trend Is Here to Tell You What Stuff You Don't Need to Buy
- Column: America Goes About Juvenile Crime Sentencing All Wrong
- Why Your Tax Refund May Be Lower This Year
- Brazil Wants to Abandon a 34,000-Ton Ship at Sea. It Would be an Environmental Disaster
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in January 2023