Pictures of kittens and puppies make the Internet go round, but the Twitter feed of Japan’s Hirakawa Zoo has another variety of tiny creatures that could make it go into overdrive — baby otters.
The Asian small-clawed otters, both boys, were born on March 2 this year.
This one raising the roof shows that they already know how to party.
But like all other babies, they do get tired pretty easily.
They opened their eyes about two weeks ago before turning a month old a few days later, and have apparently gotten a lot heavier (well, in baby-otter terms at least).
And in case you were wondering what they sound like, the zoo has very graciously uploaded an adorable video as well.
Head over to the Hirakawa Zoo’s Twitter page for photos of other exotic cuties, like red pandas. Kittens are so yesterday.
- Here's Where All The Strongest Hurricanes Have Hit the U.S. in the Past 50 Years
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- Here Are the 12 New Books You Should Read in October
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out