It’s no secret that Stephen Curry is one of the most devastatingly accurate and effective shooters in the NBA, but the Golden State Warriors superstar showed what goes into his seemingly effortless long-range jumper during a Tuesday practice session.
A video on ESPN shows the end of a sequence where the MVP front-runner hit 77 consecutive shots from beyond the arc.
You read that right — 77 shots in a row. Note his cry of anguish when he finally misses.
He also made 94 out of the 100 total shots he took. Because he’s Stephen Curry.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Ocean Is Climate Change’s First Victim and Last Resort
- Column: 6 Proven Ways to Reduce Gun Violence
- Ads Are Officially Coming to Netflix. Here's What That Means for You
- Jenny Slate on the Unifying Power of a Well-Heeled Shell Named Marcel
- Column: The FDA's Juul Ban May Not be a Pure Public Health Triumph
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State