In a minute-long video, Jesse Meek, 31, and his wife, Melissa, 28, announced they are having a baby by rapping a parody of the theme song for The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.
“In Happy Valley, Oregon, living and wed, bought our first house and started to build our homestead…I woke up in the morning about 7 or 8, and I thought to myself, ‘Oh man, I’m late!’ Looked at my test stick, it was finally there: a little plus sign. We’re now three, not a pair!”
The parody has racked up more than 1.6 million views since it was uploaded to YouTube on April 5.
The Meeks told FOX 12 that they want to proudce another video to announce the baby’s gender.
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer
- What to Know About the Monkeypox Drug TPOXX—And Why It's So Hard to Get
- The Year's Final Supermoon Reminds Us Why We Love the Night Sky
- A Hotter World Means More Disease Outbreaks in Our Future
- How The Sandman Author Neil Gaiman Drew Inspiration From His Nightmares
- Candace Parker Is a Force in Basketball and Beyond
- Dropbox Tossed Out the Workplace Rulebook. Here’s How That’s Working