In a minute-long video, Jesse Meek, 31, and his wife, Melissa, 28, announced they are having a baby by rapping a parody of the theme song for The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.
“In Happy Valley, Oregon, living and wed, bought our first house and started to build our homestead…I woke up in the morning about 7 or 8, and I thought to myself, ‘Oh man, I’m late!’ Looked at my test stick, it was finally there: a little plus sign. We’re now three, not a pair!”
The parody has racked up more than 1.6 million views since it was uploaded to YouTube on April 5.
The Meeks told FOX 12 that they want to proudce another video to announce the baby’s gender.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow