Hockey players are currently vying for their shot at the iconic Stanley Cup — but we’re pretty sure we’d rather have this new version of the trophy, made entirely out of glorious bacon.
A Montreal restaurant called Bar Brutus managed to construct this beautiful monstrosity. It’s both utterly disgusting and purely magical all at once. Behold:
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving