Hockey players are currently vying for their shot at the iconic Stanley Cup — but we’re pretty sure we’d rather have this new version of the trophy, made entirely out of glorious bacon.
A Montreal restaurant called Bar Brutus managed to construct this beautiful monstrosity. It’s both utterly disgusting and purely magical all at once. Behold:
This thing is made up of approximately 20 pounds of bacon, Yahoo! reports. Yes, that’s right. Twenty pounds of bacon. Somewhere, Ron Swanson is nodding in approval.
Read next: Watch Putin Play Hockey and Score a Suspicious Number of Goals
More Must-Reads From TIME
- The Inside Story of Princeton's Cinderella Run at March Madness
- The Case for Betting on Succession's Tom Wambsgans
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement