Jimmy Kimmel Live hosted a version of Family Feud Monday night, featuring the cast of The Avengers: Age of Ultron. Robert Downey Jr., Chris Hemsworth, Mark Ruffalo, Chris Evans, Scarlett Johansson and Jeremy Renner divided into teams and faced off in front of Kimmel.
Predictably, the questions are loosely superhero-themed, such as “Name a profession that requires you to wear tights.” At some points, however, the stars’ nonchalant approach to guessing answers is reminiscent of Saturday Night Live‘s parody of Jeopardy!—just with real celebrities instead of actors playing celebrities.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving