For the first time in forever, Frozen fans will be able to watch their favorite animated film on television. Disney announced the movie would get distribution on many of its networks, including Disney Channel, Disney Junior, ABC and ABC Family, beginning in February 2016.
The move marks a continued push to keep the franchise popular—a short film, Frozen Fever, ran before Cinderella in theaters, and a sequel and Broadway version are both in the works. Disney also has a sizable set of Frozen merchandise, so you’ll be able to snuggle up in an Anna and Elsa comforter and sip cocoa from an Olaf mug while you watch on ABC. Only 10 months to go.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving