Jerry Seinfeld’s comedy talk show Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee is coming back for a sixth season — and this time Julia Louis-Dreyfus will be joining Seinfeld at the wheel.
The web series will be coming back to Sony Crackle on June 4, and Louis-Dreyfus is set to reunite with her Seinfeld co-star on a brief road trip to get a cup of coffee, according to the New York Times. Both Michael Richards (Kramer) and Jason Alexander (George) have got cups of coffee with Seinfeld on his web series — though Alexander’s segment was actually filmed for a Super Bowl ad, in which he appeared in character:
Other guests include soon-to-be-Late Show host Stephen Colbert, new Daily Show host Trevor Noah, Jim Carrey, and Bill Maher.
- Extreme Heat Makes It Hard for Kids to Be Active. But Exercise Is Crucial In a Warming World
- Pelosi's Visit to Taiwan Has Badly Damaged U.S.-China Relations, But Not Irreversibly
- Reality TV Has Reshaped Our World, Whether We Like It or Not
- Progress Is Not A Given. It is Won: The Connection Between James Baldwin and Toni Morrison
- The Inflation Reduction Act's Name Says A Lot About The Climate Fight
- How Reservation Dogs Became More than Just Must-See Television in Its Second Season
- The U.S Will Soon Have Space Force Ambassadors Around the World