Jerry Seinfeld’s comedy talk show Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee is coming back for a sixth season — and this time Julia Louis-Dreyfus will be joining Seinfeld at the wheel.
The web series will be coming back to Sony Crackle on June 4, and Louis-Dreyfus is set to reunite with her Seinfeld co-star on a brief road trip to get a cup of coffee, according to the New York Times. Both Michael Richards (Kramer) and Jason Alexander (George) have got cups of coffee with Seinfeld on his web series — though Alexander’s segment was actually filmed for a Super Bowl ad, in which he appeared in character:
Other guests include soon-to-be-Late Show host Stephen Colbert, new Daily Show host Trevor Noah, Jim Carrey, and Bill Maher.
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This