This was a mash-up waiting to happen. When you have an awesome song about our galaxy, who better to sing it than the world’s most famous physicist and cosmologist?
Stephen Hawking’s characteristic computer-voice rendition of “Galaxy Song” from the 1983 classic Monty Python’s the Meaning of Life is everything you need to hear today.
And in case you still need convincing, it also features an appearance from noted British physicist Brian Cox, who Hawking runs over with his wheelchair before jetting off into the sunset.
And if you haven’t already seen it, here’s the original song.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving