Your love of Game of Thrones no longer needs to end on Sunday night when the episode is over. Now with a little pancake mix and a lot of skill, you can extend it to the breakfast table.
Using off-the-shelf baking mix, water and a nonstick pan, YouTube pancake-making sensation Nathan Shields whipped up a delicious-looking ode to the seven kingdoms of Westeros. Shields put his incredible pancake skills to work to create edible versions of the sigils that mark the fictional noble houses in Game of Thrones. There’s the wolves of Winterfell, a Lannister lion, the bird and moon that mark House Arryn’s stronghold The Eyrie, all recreated in batter just yearning for butter and syrup the way Arya Stark thirsts for vengeance.
Remember, if you do try to recreate these pancakes at home, don’t invite Jon Snow for breakfast.
- Elliot Page: Embracing My Trans Identity Saved Me
- How Safe Is India's Railway Network?
- The 'Dopamine Detox' Is Having a Moment
- Column: How the World Must Respond to AI
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- LGBTQ Reality TV Takes on a Painful Moment
- What NASA Can Teach SpaceX About Protecting the Environment
- The Best Movies of 2023 So Far