Motorists on a Texas interstate stopped Friday to catch cash spilling from an armored Brinks truck.
The truck, riding on Interstate 20 to Abilene, released an unknown amount of cash after a plastic bag fell from a side passenger door and split open, Reuters reports. A police officer for Weatherford, which is west of Fort Worth, said that “most” of the money has not been returned to the authorities or to Brinks.
“We strongly encourage those individuals to come forward and turn the money back into the Weatherford Police Department,” said the department.
- How the Anti-Vax Movement Is Taking Over the Right
- What Happens Next in Ukraine Could Change Europe Forever
- There's So Much More To Say About Bill Cosby
- Death Doulas Used to Be Rare. The COVID-19 Pandemic Changed That
- What It Feels Like to Be a Muslim Woman Auctioned Online by India's Right Wing
- America's First Openly Trans City Council President Wants to Heal Minneapolis
- The World's Farmers Need to Prepare for Serious Cash Crop Disruption