Motorists on a Texas interstate stopped Friday to catch cash spilling from an armored Brinks truck.
The truck, riding on Interstate 20 to Abilene, released an unknown amount of cash after a plastic bag fell from a side passenger door and split open, Reuters reports. A police officer for Weatherford, which is west of Fort Worth, said that “most” of the money has not been returned to the authorities or to Brinks.
“We strongly encourage those individuals to come forward and turn the money back into the Weatherford Police Department,” said the department.
- Climate-Conscious Architects Want Europe To Build Less
- The Red-State Governor Who's Not Afraid to Be 'Woke'
- Jonathan Van Ness: We Are Still Not Taking Monkeypox Seriously Enough
- The Not-So-Romantic Return of Europe's Sleeper Trains
- This Filmmaker Set Out To Record Her Family’s Journey Rebuilding Afghanistan. Her Work Is a Reminder of What’s at Stake
- Why Sunscreen Ingredients Need More Safety Data
- What Historians Think of the Joe Biden-Jimmy Carter Comparisons
- Author Mimi Zhu Is Relearning What It Means to Love After Trauma