Elon Musk recently did an AMA on reddit. Here are three question-and-response pairs that I enjoyed, including how to build knowledge.
He knows how to say I don’t know.
Everyone has that one teacher…
Finally, his answer on building knowledge reminds me of The Five Elements of Effective Thinking and the latticework of mental models.
Follow your curiosity to Elon Musk Recommends 12 Books.
This piece originally appeared on Farnam Street.
Join over 50,000 readers and get a free weekly update via email here.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- LGBTQ Reality TV Takes on a Painful Moment
- Column: How the World Must Respond to AI
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- India’s Female Wrestlers Are Saying #MeToo
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction
- The End of Succession
- Scientists Get Closer to Harnessing Solar Power From Space