Cher Lair of Apex, North Carolina, received a sweet surprise when she cut into the gender reveal cake for her seventh child.
After giving birth to six boys, the mom figured lucky baby number seven would be a male too, reports local ABC affiliate WTVD.
“Initially, on baby three and four I’m thinking ‘They’ll be a girl at some point. They can’t all be boys.’ But after four and five and six, You’re kinda thinking, yeah they can,” said Lair.
Or can they?
Surrounded by all of her sons, Lair cut into the gender reveal cake expecting a blue stripe denoting a boy, but was shocked to discover a pink girl stripe inside instead.
In footage from the big moment, Lair immediately starts screaming when she sees the slice and falls to floor in excitement.
Lair says she is eager to welcome the baby and experience the new parks of having a little lady in her life.
“We’re a boy house for sure,” the mom told WVTD. “I want to have that mommy-daughter thing, to take her to Cinderella, for pedicures and manicures, and shop for a prom dress. I’ve wanted that.” ”
This article originally appeared on People.com.
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- All of the Other Major Investigations Into Donald Trump
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- The Case for Betting on Succession's Tom Wambsgans
- Postmaster General Louis DeJoy's Surprising Second Act
- In This Texas County, There's No Such Thing as Moving on From COVID-19
- Why Trump's Call to Protest Is Flopping
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement