Cher Lair of Apex, North Carolina, received a sweet surprise when she cut into the gender reveal cake for her seventh child.
After giving birth to six boys, the mom figured lucky baby number seven would be a male too, reports local ABC affiliate WTVD.
“Initially, on baby three and four I’m thinking ‘They’ll be a girl at some point. They can’t all be boys.’ But after four and five and six, You’re kinda thinking, yeah they can,” said Lair.
Or can they?
Surrounded by all of her sons, Lair cut into the gender reveal cake expecting a blue stripe denoting a boy, but was shocked to discover a pink girl stripe inside instead.
In footage from the big moment, Lair immediately starts screaming when she sees the slice and falls to floor in excitement.
Lair says she is eager to welcome the baby and experience the new parks of having a little lady in her life.
“We’re a boy house for sure,” the mom told WVTD. “I want to have that mommy-daughter thing, to take her to Cinderella, for pedicures and manicures, and shop for a prom dress. I’ve wanted that.” ”
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer