Earlier this week, Spike TV teased Anne Hathaway’s epic lip-sync to Miley Cyrus’s “Wrecking Ball” — which included swinging on a replica of a wrecking ball — a clip that racked up nearly 10 million views before the show aired on Thursday.
Above is the full clip of the actress’s showdown with Emily Blunt, who gave Janis Joplin’s “Piece of My Heart” her all in a full coat and retro shades.
At another point in the show, Blunt also gave Hathaway a lap dance while lip-syncing Blackstreet’s “No Diggity.”
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This