Earlier this week, Spike TV teased Anne Hathaway’s epic lip-sync to Miley Cyrus’s “Wrecking Ball” — which included swinging on a replica of a wrecking ball — a clip that racked up nearly 10 million views before the show aired on Thursday.
Above is the full clip of the actress’s showdown with Emily Blunt, who gave Janis Joplin’s “Piece of My Heart” her all in a full coat and retro shades.
At another point in the show, Blunt also gave Hathaway a lap dance while lip-syncing Blackstreet’s “No Diggity.”
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer