Earlier this week, Spike TV teased Anne Hathaway’s epic lip-sync to Miley Cyrus’s “Wrecking Ball” — which included swinging on a replica of a wrecking ball — a clip that racked up nearly 10 million views before the show aired on Thursday.
Above is the full clip of the actress’s showdown with Emily Blunt, who gave Janis Joplin’s “Piece of My Heart” her all in a full coat and retro shades.
At another point in the show, Blunt also gave Hathaway a lap dance while lip-syncing Blackstreet’s “No Diggity.”
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears