Earlier this week, Spike TV teased Anne Hathaway’s epic lip-sync to Miley Cyrus’s “Wrecking Ball” — which included swinging on a replica of a wrecking ball — a clip that racked up nearly 10 million views before the show aired on Thursday.
Above is the full clip of the actress’s showdown with Emily Blunt, who gave Janis Joplin’s “Piece of My Heart” her all in a full coat and retro shades.
At another point in the show, Blunt also gave Hathaway a lap dance while lip-syncing Blackstreet’s “No Diggity.”
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time