Apple customers hoping to get the new gold MacBook on Friday were out of luck—the laptop quickly sold out.
Visitors to Apple’s website Friday morning, the first day the new computer was on sale, could still order the MacBook in gold, but will face a wait of three to four weeks until it ships. Even customers who don’t care as much about the novel color will face slight delays: the new silver and space gray models have waits of one to three days until they can ship.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Ocean Is Climate Change’s First Victim and Last Resort
- Column: 6 Proven Ways to Reduce Gun Violence
- Ads Are Officially Coming to Netflix. Here's What That Means for You
- Jenny Slate on the Unifying Power of a Well-Heeled Shell Named Marcel
- Column: The FDA's Juul Ban May Not be a Pure Public Health Triumph
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State