Hillary Clinton will officially announce her second run for president Sunday in a video and on social media, according to multiple reports.
The New York Times, CNN and other outlets, citing unnamed sources, report that the Democratic frontrunner who has dominated her party’s competition in early polling will release a video showing her strong commitment to winning the nomination for 2016. The video will serve to reintroduce the former First Lady, senator and Secretary of State to the American people.
Clinton’s first trip after her announcement will be to the first-in-the-nation caucus state of Iowa, according to the reports.
If elected, Clinton would be America’s first female president.
- How the Anti-Vax Movement Is Taking Over the Right
- What Happens Next in Ukraine Could Change Europe Forever
- There's So Much More To Say About Bill Cosby
- Death Doulas Used to Be Rare. The COVID-19 Pandemic Changed That
- What It Feels Like to Be a Muslim Woman Auctioned Online by India's Right Wing
- America's First Openly Trans City Council President Wants to Heal Minneapolis
- The World's Farmers Need to Prepare for Serious Cash Crop Disruption