Police in Edinburgh are on a mission to deter break-ins, and they’re calling on some tiny yellow friends to help. Their new campaign involves posting photos of staged robbery scenes on social media with captions that advise on handy tips for keeping your home safe.
In addition to some charming spelling, many of the posts are rhyming couplets:
Don’t forget to lock the back door!
The department hopes heightened awareness will remind citizens to practice basic safety in protecting their property.
- Extreme Heat Makes It Hard for Kids to Be Active. But Exercise Is Crucial In a Warming World
- Pelosi's Visit to Taiwan Has Badly Damaged U.S.-China Relations, But Not Irreversibly
- Reality TV Has Reshaped Our World, Whether We Like It or Not
- Progress Is Not A Given. It is Won: The Connection Between James Baldwin and Toni Morrison
- The Inflation Reduction Act's Name Says A Lot About The Climate Fight
- How Reservation Dogs Became More than Just Must-See Television in Its Second Season
- The U.S Will Soon Have Space Force Ambassadors Around the World