A Philadelphia news station must be celebrating April Fools’ Day all month because a couple of anchors interviewed a traffic cone Thursday morning. On air. Live.
Mike Jerrick, who hosts FOX 29’s Good Day Philly with Alex Holley, posed questions to a traffic cone, which even had a mic at the top of its hole.
The cheesy stunt was inspired by the mysterious sight of a traffic cone paved into a street in Center City. The city told the news station that workers repaired a hole in the road, topped it with a cone, which got run over by a car.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- In Photos: How Wildfire Smoke Impacted Cities
- How Antitrust Laws Could Kill the PGA-LIV Golf Merger
- Teens Are Taking Wegovy for Weight Loss
- Prince Harry Breaks Royal Convention to Testify in Court
- Elliot Page: Embracing My Trans Identity Saved Me
- How a Texas High Jumper Has Earned Nearly $1 Million
- The Best TV Shows of 2023 So Far
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk