A Philadelphia news station must be celebrating April Fools’ Day all month because a couple of anchors interviewed a traffic cone Thursday morning. On air. Live.
Mike Jerrick, who hosts FOX 29’s Good Day Philly with Alex Holley, posed questions to a traffic cone, which even had a mic at the top of its hole.
The cheesy stunt was inspired by the mysterious sight of a traffic cone paved into a street in Center City. The city told the news station that workers repaired a hole in the road, topped it with a cone, which got run over by a car.
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time