Did you know Sunday is (un)officially National Grilled Cheese Day?
Well neither do most people, but in light of this tasty holiday, social-networking and dating site Skout did a survey of 4,600 users to find out what their taste in sandwiches said about them.
Turns out that grilled-cheese-sandwich lovers are having way more fun in the bedroom, with 32% having sex more than six times a month, compared with just 27% of people who don’t like the sandwich. Also, 73% of those who like the sandwich said they had sex at least once each month, compared with the 63% of those who say they don’t like the snack.
That might be because 84% of grilled-cheese-sandwich lovers are more adventurous and likely to travel, vs. 78% of nonlovers. Or it could be because the grilled cheesers are more charitable (81% vs. 66%).
If you’re skeptical, well, remember that Skout’s interest in grilled cheese is for a good cause. The site will donate to food banks in San Francisco and Marin County to help feed hungry kids every time users give a “grilled-cheese gift” to someone else on the site.
Read next: 7 Reasons to Have More Sex
- Here’s How Effective the Original Vaccines Are Against Omicron
- The Promise—And Possible Perils—of Editing What We Say Online
- How Trump Survived Decades of Legal Trouble: Deny, Deflect, Delay, and Don't Put Anything in Writing
- Flint Is Still Shaken by its Water Crisis—and Residents Are Experiencing Long-Term Mental-Health Issues
- A Beer Shortage Is Brewing. A Volcano Is Partly to Blame
- How Fasting Can—and Can't—Improve Gut Health
- Cities Keep Enforcing Curfews for Teens, Despite Evidence They Don't Stop Crime
- Joe Manchin’s Red Tape Reform Could Supercharge Renewable Energy in the U.S.
- Column: We Should Talk More About What a Brilliant Actor Marilyn Monroe Was