Howard has been honing his dancing skills all year on Empire, so it’s only fitting that he would join legendary diva Madonna in her newest music video for “Ghosttown.” The two explore a apocalyptic city in the video with Howard hunting Madonna down.
Hackers leaked several unfinished songs fromMadonna’s newest album, Rebel Heart, in December, an act Madonna called “artistic rape” on Instagram. “I thought, ‘Oh my God, I have to push myself into overdrive,’” she told TIME in February. “I didn’t sleep for weeks. I didn’t see my kids. It was pandemonium, confusion, paranoia, hysteria.”
As a result, she’s taken a multi-platform approach to releasing her music and videos. Having already promoted her album and posted new material on Snapchat, Instagram and Grindr, Madonna premiered “Ghosttown” on the video broadcasting app Meerkat. Fortunately for fans, the video is now available on YouTube as well.
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart