Today’s daily Photojournalism Links collection again highlights Samuel Aranda’s coverage of Ebola in Sierra Leone. This latest series captures just how overwhelmed the country’s health care system is in trying to deal with the outbreak. The lead picture, which shows a young girl thought to have Ebola laying on a hospital floor covered with bodily fluids, is devastating.
Daniel Berehulak: Ebola’s Deadly Spread in Liberia (TIME LightBox) Extraordinary, powerful pictures of the Ebola crisis in Liberia.
Jerome Delay: Battling Ebola in Liberia (The National) The Africa Chief Photographer of the Associated Press is now on the story as well.
Matthieu Paley: Greenland Food Diary (National Geographic PROOF) Fascinating photographs taken during the photographer’s larger assignment documenting food around the world.
Instants: The American Wild (National Geographic PROOF) Wonderful little snapshot of David Guttenfelder’s Instagram pictures taken during his assignment at Yellowstone National Park.
The Failed Revolution: Q&A with Jan-Joseph Stok (Roads & Kingdoms) The photographer talks about his project ‘Che in Congo’, which will see him retrace Guevara’s footsteps in the country 50 years ago.
Photojournalism Foundation resolves Award disagreement (British Journal of Photography) The Carmignac Foundation settles differences with award winner Newsha Tavakolian.
Photojournalism Links is a compilation of the most interesting photojournalism found on the web, curated by Mikko Takkunen, Associate Photo Editor at TIME. Follow him on Twitter @photojournalism.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve