Actor Geoffrey Lewis, a longtime Clint Eastwood collaborator who appeared in many Westerns, died Tuesday at age 79.
Lewis, who is the father of actress Juliette Lewis, died of natural causes at his home in Woodland Hills, Calif., Variety reports.
He appeared in Eastwood films such as Any Which Way You Can, Thunderbolt and Lightfoot, Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil and High Plains Drifter.
He was also nominated for a Golden Globe for his work on the 1980 TV show Flo. Other television credits include Murder, She Wrote, Hawaii Five-O, Little House on the Prairie and Barnaby Jones.
Lewis, a longtime Scientologist, is survived by wife Paula Hochhalter, daughter Juliette and nine other children.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization