To celebrate the fifth anniversary of her Let’s Move! campaign, Michelle Obama has been asking people to use the hashtag #GimmeFive on social media and document five steps toward a healthier lifestyle.
The latest celebrity to take part in the challenge is Conan O’Brien, but in the clip above, the late-night host found a clever way to get out of any real physical activity: making Kevin Hart do all the heavy lifting (literally). Then again, there’s nothing in the First Lady’s rules that say you can’t recruit some friends—in fact, she probably encourages it.
- Here's Where All The Strongest Hurricanes Have Hit the U.S. in the Past 50 Years
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- Here Are the 12 New Books You Should Read in October
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out