LightBox presents our monthly round-up of the best books, exhibitions and ways to experience photography beyond the web — from an exhibition of Eggleston’s cloud photographs at Gagosian and the new book PUNKS by Karen Knorr & Olivier Richon to Paolo Roversi’s “Secrets,” in Sweden and Laurent Chéhère’s “Flying Houses,” in New York.
‘The Guide’ on LightBox publishes monthly. If you have submissions or suggestions for upcoming round-ups of the best books and exhibitions, feel free to pass them along via email before November 15. We’ll also be updating this gallery throughout the month.
See the previous editions of The Guide:
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- Inside Frances Haugen's Decision to Take on Facebook
- Why We Should Stop Freaking Out About Inflation
- Austria's Plan to Make COVID-19 Vaccines Compulsory Is Dividing Citizens — and Experts
- Inside the 80-Year Quest to Name Pearl Harbor's Unknown Victims
- Buying a House Feels Impossible These Days. Here Are 6 Innovative Paths to Homeownership
- 'They're Very Close.' U.S. General Says Iran Is Nearly Able to Build a Nuclear Weapon
- A Charter School's Racial Controversy Reveals the Real Battle For America's Classrooms