LightBox presents our monthly round-up of the best books, exhibitions and ways to experience photography beyond the web — from an exhibition of Eggleston’s cloud photographs at Gagosian and the new book PUNKS by Karen Knorr & Olivier Richon to Paolo Roversi’s “Secrets,” in Sweden and Laurent Chéhère’s “Flying Houses,” in New York.
‘The Guide’ on LightBox publishes monthly. If you have submissions or suggestions for upcoming round-ups of the best books and exhibitions, feel free to pass them along via email before November 15. We’ll also be updating this gallery throughout the month.
See the previous editions of The Guide:
- Here's Where All The Strongest Hurricanes Have Hit the U.S. in the Past 50 Years
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- Here Are the 12 New Books You Should Read in October
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out