Twitter is investigating a technical issue that’s causing some tweets to appear missing, the company said Tuesday.
“We are currently researching a bug that has caused some Tweets to not be displayed,” Twitter said on its status website.
The problem was spotted early by CNBC’s Eli Langer:
Tuesday’s issue is at least the third technical problem faced by the social network this month. On March 2, Ellen Degeneres’ record-breaking Oscar seflie Tweet generated so much interest that Twitter was unavailable for several minutes during the show. Twitter experienced an outage once again on March 11.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Nicole Chung: The Person I Became After My Father's Death
- Can Birth Control Help Solve the World's Rat Problem?
- About That Devastating Tom-Shiv Scene in Succession's Premiere
- Why Humza Yousaf's Win Is 'Historic' for Scotland
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement