Twitter is investigating a technical issue that’s causing some tweets to appear missing, the company said Tuesday.
“We are currently researching a bug that has caused some Tweets to not be displayed,” Twitter said on its status website.
The problem was spotted early by CNBC’s Eli Langer:
Tuesday’s issue is at least the third technical problem faced by the social network this month. On March 2, Ellen Degeneres’ record-breaking Oscar seflie Tweet generated so much interest that Twitter was unavailable for several minutes during the show. Twitter experienced an outage once again on March 11.
- How to Help Victims of the Texas School Shooting
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- What the Buffalo Tragedy Has to Do With the Effort to Overturn Roe
- Column: The U.S. Failed Miserably on COVID-19. Canada Shows It Didn't Have to Be That Way
- N.Y. Will Soon Require Businesses to Post Salaries in Job Listings. Here's What Happened When Colorado Did It
- The 46 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2022
- ‘We Are in a Moment of Reckoning.’ Amanda Nguyen on Taking the Fight for Sexual Violence Survivors to the U.N.