TIME assigned contract photographer Christopher Morris to document the Papal Conclave earlier this week. In addition to his work as a photojournalist, Morris also directed and produced a short film, ‘Conclave’, about the anticipation of the crowds congregating in St. Peter’s Square for the announcement of the new Pope.
Morris has more recently expanded his photographic vision into the film world. In the past few years, he has created films both political in nature (on Presidents Obama and Bush) as well as for fashion clients such as Dior and Valentino.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer