TIME assigned contract photographer Christopher Morris to document the Papal Conclave earlier this week. In addition to his work as a photojournalist, Morris also directed and produced a short film, ‘Conclave’, about the anticipation of the crowds congregating in St. Peter’s Square for the announcement of the new Pope.
Morris has more recently expanded his photographic vision into the film world. In the past few years, he has created films both political in nature (on Presidents Obama and Bush) as well as for fashion clients such as Dior and Valentino.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Inside the White House Program to Share America's Secrets
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The 13 Best New Books to Read in March
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at email@example.com