Michael Fassbender explains how physicality can define a character.
2011 Performances: Shame, A Dangerous Method, X-Men: First Class, Jane Eyre, Haywire
THE PERFORMERS SPEAK:
To view TIME’s Oscars portfolio photo gallery, click here
To see more of TIME’s Oscar coverage, click here
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow