Something about Jack Bauer saving the world in London just seems wrong. Not that there’s anything wrong with London, but Parliament and Savile Row aren’t what spring to mind when you think of Jack Bauer and his propensity for enhanced interrogation and shooting people in the face.
Nevertheless, that’s where a new teaser trailer make it clear our hero will be spending his time when 24: Live Another Day debuts on Fox in May.
Kiefer Sutherland, who plays Bauer, will be joined by 24 mainstays Mary Lynn Rajskub, William Devane and Kim Raver as well as newcomers Yvonne Strahovski, Benjamin Bratt and Michelle Fairley (of Game of Thrones fame). Despite the shift in location, the trailer indicates that the new 12-episode season seems to have all the hallmarks of a classic full-length 24 season: Jack wearing a hoodie, Jack yelling, Jack shooting a gun and, presumably, Jack saving the world. Sure, that might sound repetitive, but it’s a winning formula.
- Extreme Heat Makes It Hard for Kids to Be Active. But Exercise Is Crucial In a Warming World
- Pelosi's Visit to Taiwan Has Badly Damaged U.S.-China Relations, But Not Irreversibly
- Reality TV Has Reshaped Our World, Whether We Like It or Not
- Progress Is Not A Given. It is Won: The Connection Between James Baldwin and Toni Morrison
- The Inflation Reduction Act's Name Says A Lot About The Climate Fight
- How Reservation Dogs Became More than Just Must-See Television in Its Second Season
- The U.S Will Soon Have Space Force Ambassadors Around the World