Damon Wayans Jr.’s departure from New Girl is sure to depress the gang, but that won’t stop them from taking full advantage of the loft’s new vacancy once he’s gone.
EW has confirmed the Fox comedy will be bringing on guest stars Fred Armisen, Stephen Rannazzisi and Ally Maki for an episode during its recently announced fifth season. The Hollywood Reporter first announced the casting.
In the episode, Nick (Jake Johnson) and Schmidt (Max Greenfield) will be turning the loft into a designated Airbnb spot and hosting Armisen (Portlandia) as a boarder, with Maki (Wrecked) renting Nick’s room. Rannazzisi (The League) will show up as a frenemy of Schmidt and Nick’s from college.
This casting news follows the announcement that Anna George will be playing Cece’s (Hannah Simone) mother during season five.
New Girl recently wrapped production on season four and has moved on to shooting for next season in order to accommodate for star Zooey Deschanel’s pregnancy.
This article originally appeared on EW.com
- LGBTQ Reality TV Takes on a Painful Moment
- Column: How the World Must Respond to AI
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- India’s Female Wrestlers Are Saying #MeToo
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction
- The End of Succession
- Scientists Get Closer to Harnessing Solar Power From Space