On August 23, Magnum Photos will open an exhibit at Milk Gallery in New York City that will showcase, through multimedia projections, a comprehensive look at 9/11 and the events it set in motion. The work that is being presented will include images from the day of the attacks, the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq as well as the effects of the wars at home.
Photographer Peter Van Agtmael will be presenting recent work, followed by a panel discussion moderated by Song Chong and Magnum In Motion Director Adrian Kelterborn. The artist talk begins at 7 p.m. and, due to space limitations, those wanting to attend should RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The exhibit opens to the public from 8-10 p.m.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time