This week: President Obama meets with the families of the 30 Americans that died in a helicopter crash in Afghanistan, Riots in England, Woodstock, Israeli “tent city” protests continue, the world stock market crash, and giant radiation bursts in space.
- Introducing the TIME100 Climate List
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time