An overzealous fan with little regard for personal space decided to run onstage during Maroon 5 concert Monday and grab singer Adam Levine from behind.
Concert goers captured the incident—which Entertainment Tonight reports left Levine with a cut on his ear—from various angles.
“It’s just weird to be, like, in the moment, ya know?” Levine reportedly told the crowd. “And you’re singing, and your eyes are closed, and you have this beautiful moment. And then the next thing you know someone’s f—ing in your face. It’s super terrifying.”
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up