It turns out that your dating life is just as predictable as you thought it was.
The app offers an on-demand dating option that allows its users to select a nearby location to meet up with a date. After analyzing data from its 200,000 users (between the ages of 18 and 65), Clover tracked the most popular first date spots. Note: Olive Garden is very high on the list.
Here’s how favorite date spots differed based on age. Unsurprisingly, Chipotle reigned supreme for the 18-to-24 demographic.
Clover also found that men prefer restaurants for a first date while women opt for coffee shops.
Starbucks might seem like a pretty basic first date meetup, but look on the bright side: If it goes well, at least we already know that the chain hosts weddings!
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow