Remember that crazy life-size statue of Benedict Cumberbatch made entirely out of Belgian chocolate? Well, he’s been eaten. At least partially.
The sculpture, which was commissioned as a promotion for UKTV, made a special appearance at a busy London mall as an experiment. How would people react to “Chocobatch?” Would they just snap a selfie with him and move on with their day? Would they lick him? Would they take a big ol’ bite out of his arm?
Turns out it was a combination of all those things. Some people suggestively kissed Chocobatch’s thigh, while others snapped off his fingers and popped them in their mouths.
Since this is all part of a publicity stunt, these people could be actors, but that doesn’t change the fact that they kissed a chocolate Benedict Cumberbatch.
- Trump Indicted in Classified Docs Case
- Jason Isbell Is Finding His Purpose
- In Photos: How Wildfire Smoke Impacted Cities
- How Antitrust Laws Could Kill the PGA-LIV Golf Merger
- Why Berberine Is Not 'Nature's Ozempic'
- How a Texas High Jumper Has Earned Nearly $1 Million
- The Best Shows to Stream on (HBO) Max
- 9 Ways to Combat Self-Criticism