Remember that crazy life-size statue of Benedict Cumberbatch made entirely out of Belgian chocolate? Well, he’s been eaten. At least partially.
The sculpture, which was commissioned as a promotion for UKTV, made a special appearance at a busy London mall as an experiment. How would people react to “Chocobatch?” Would they just snap a selfie with him and move on with their day? Would they lick him? Would they take a big ol’ bite out of his arm?
Turns out it was a combination of all those things. Some people suggestively kissed Chocobatch’s thigh, while others snapped off his fingers and popped them in their mouths.
Since this is all part of a publicity stunt, these people could be actors, but that doesn’t change the fact that they kissed a chocolate Benedict Cumberbatch.
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time