The bromantic pair from Scrubs is getting into the wedding business.
Zach Braff tweeted a photo of himself with an arm around Donald Faison, who played his partner in crime Dr. Christopher Turk on NBC’s beloved medical spoof. He wrote, “If you really and truly want pizza for your gay wedding in Indiana… We will make it for you. @donald_faison.” This show of solidarity for gay rights activists and the larger LGBT community has racked up more than 8,100 retweets since last Friday afternoon.
The reference to pizza alludes to the owners of a Walkerton, Ind., pizza parlor who sparked outrage nationwide when they said they would not cater a gay marriage in the middle of the controversy over the state’s Religious Freedom Restoration Act.
These Are the 11 Best Bromances of All Time
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Inside the White House Program to Share America's Secrets
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The 13 Best New Books to Read in March
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Olivia B. Waxman at firstname.lastname@example.org